Welcome to vamos Eltern-Kind-Reisen
Authentic, atmospheric and family-suitable accomodiations: For almost 35 years, we have been finding hotels and apartment complexes that are located in the most beautiful natural surroundings and are run by heartful hosts– often by families. We are looking for destinations for all those who have no desire for mass tourism. We now have over 120 partners in 15 countries, some of which we have been working with for decades and have developed together over the years.
To keep things exciting, we develop ideas together with our partners such as the vamos summer circus or other workshops, for which we have been awarded the Goldene Palme several times. True to the motto "Time for me - time for you", we offer the vamos child care in selected destinations in consultation with our partners.
What really matters to us
The holiday needs of our customers are as varied as the families themselves. That's why we offer our guests a wide range of holiday types and accommodation types: from farm holidays to camping/glamping to 5-star hotels - exclusively and deliberately only in Europe. Despite all the differences, however, our partner houses have some things in common that are really important to us and our guests:
- All our accommodations are particularly family-friendly. In concrete terms, this means for us that all our partner houses should have an deep interest in families and be attuned to their needs. Family units, basic equipment for small children as well as plenty of space for children to play and romp around are an absolute must.
- At least as important to us are sincere and lived hospitality as well as attention to detail and a tasteful ambience - and by that we don't necessarily mean luxury.
- Our guests appreciate a quiet location, definitely away from major roads. This can be on the beach or in the mountains, in a particularly beautiful city district or in the middle of nature.
- Good quality and a good price-performance ratio are important to us and essential for high customer satisfaction.
- Our customers and we value sustainable concepts, such as the use of organic and regional food and the careful use of energy and water.
- Our partner houses should be neither too big nor too small: Ideally between 20 and 200 beds.
What we offer to you
Why is a cooperation with vamos Eltern-Kind-Reisen worthwhile for you? We are looking for a long-term partnership from which both sides benefit - and send you friendly, solvent guests who appreciate what you have to offer and also book very early and are happy to come back. And that's not all, of course!
- You benefit from our level of awareness in the family target group, which has been built up over 35 years - many guests are happy to recommend us to their friends.
- We present your destination on the vamos website. Through classic PR and intensive social media activities, we ensure that your destination is noticed. Through the vamos Magalog, a mixture of magazine and travel catalogue, and the vamos newsletter, we regularly reach our regular customers.
- We offer our partners a wide range of services, from marketing and detailed customer advice to booking processing. Even if there should be a complaint: We are there for our mutual customers and take care of them.
- We are real experts in the field of childcare and are happy to advise you. So if you are thinking of offering in-house childcare, want advice on an existing childcare offer or are interested in vamos childcare, please let us know.
- vamos guests appreciate good quality, usually book early and like to come back - the average length of stay on site is about 10 days. Due to the wide distribution of holidays in Germany, our customers travel all year round, and with small children they also like to travel in the mid-season - the summer holidays in Germany alone last about 9 weeks.
- We would like to have a continuous exchange in the sense of a genuine, long-term partnership. We stay in touch, provide suggestions and ideas on request and offer tried and tested formats for exchange with other hosts. You have a permanent contact person who speaks english and in many cases even your language.
- We work in direct sales with our own sales department. So that we can send you the right customers, our team gets to know you and your product personally. We take our time to advise our customers
Why a cooperation is worthwhile for you
You want to join in?
Great! Get in touch with our product management. We won't push a standard contract on you, but talk to each other and find individual forms of cooperation together.
Below you will find the product managers for your respective countries, including contact details. Your country is not listed? Then simply write to email@example.com